Wednesday, June 24, 2009

playing catch up

Sorry it's been so long since my last post. I figured a lot of folks would be playing hookie during the summer, allowing me a little time between posts. My mom was quick to inform me that few people take a month off and my posts would definitely have to be made a little closer together. Here are a few updates with more to come.

The new carseat toy from Mimi. Presley is not the biggest fan of riding in the car.
Lots to look at here.

Just the typical look after waking up from a nap.
Looks a lot like the first picture Mimi took of her in the NICU incubator.

This might look like rain but it's a Lubbock dust storm.
You could taste the dust in the air and then it began to rain MUD. Yummm!



tummy time

Caught!



In her couch corner.



A death grip on the stroller umbrella.


No comments: