Tuesday, July 7, 2009

rock 'n rollin'

Presley turned 4 months old on Sunday and surprised Jon and I by taking her first roll. She was having trouble trying to figure out how to get her arms from underneath her body, but now she is a pro and will roll every time I put her on the floor. Time to get out the straps for the changing table.




We also had our 4 month appointment with the pediatrician on Monday. Presley weighed in at 14 lbs. 4 oz and 25 inches. The doctor expressed a little concern about Presley's weight because she was now in the 70th percentile, unlike the last two weigh-ins that had her in the 90+ percentile. The Doc thinks Presley might be ready for something more than just breast milk, so she said to go ahead with rice cereal feedings once a day. I am a little bummed because I thought I was going to be able to solely breastfeed until 6 months, but I guess my little chunk is ready for more.

No comments: