Monday, August 31, 2009

vegetable medley

I am having a good time introducing solids to Presley. Since rice cereal wasn't a big hit, I was worried that vegetables would be a struggle too, but she has proven me wrong. Sweet potatoes, squash, peas and carrots are all going down the hatch without too much of a fight. She still makes an awful face for the first bit of whatever it is but eventually we are shoving it in by the spoonfuls. We finally put together the highchair which means I no longer have to stand up or sit on the floor to feed her. We have our 6th month check-up next week. I can't believe she is already 6 months old. This time last year, we were just letting the cat out of the bag that we were pregnant and now here we are feeding our sweet girl solid food.

Ready to go.

Look at the expression on her face. Priceless.

1 comment:

Sara said...

She is getting so big and I haven't even met her yet :(