Tuesday, July 5, 2011

big sister love

Although the new baby isn't here yet (see below for the latest update), Presley completed her first Big Sister task this afternoon. Pres is very attached to her lovie which is a pink bunny head with an attached blanket. I thought it would be fun if she could pick out a special lovie for the new baby. Jon, P and I headed to a baby store this afternoon and found a 1/2 sale on the lovies which only left us two styles to choose from. I thought the brown, spotted dog would surely be her choice but she was sold on a blue bear (maybe she knows something we don't). She brought the new lovie home and carefully put it in the hospital bag. I can't wait to experience the moment when Presley can give her little brother/sister the special lovie.

Baby update:
I saw the doctor last Monday and there were no signs that baby Wyatt was ready to join the world. I have my next appointment this Thursday morning and we are hoping things will have progressed some what. I am planning on asking the doctor to induce us on Friday night. We'll keep everyone posted.

1 comment:

The Cornelisons said...

Best of luck to you over the next few weeks. That's a sweet little lovie she picked out!