Monday, March 18, 2013

ha"wye"an mountian

If you live in the central Arkansas area, chances are you made the trip to Wye Mountain on Saturday. The weather was absolutely beautiful and the daffodils were finally blooming. When people ask me about being back in Arkansas, I tell them that I am thrilled to be back so my children can experience the same things and places Jon and I did growing up. I almost always mention Wye Mountain in this statement and Saturday was the day I watched as my children frolicked amongst hundreds of daffodils. We managed to beat the heat and the crowd and enjoyed walking around and taking lots of pictures. We were definitely amateurs when it came to the picture taking. Folks were out there lugging in all kinds of props and kids in their Easter best. Seeing as I couldn't get one single picture with both of the kids looking at the camera, I will hold off on any props for now.

 
 
 














 
Presley kept calling it "Hawaiian Mountain hence the title of the blog :)

1 comment:

The Cornelisons said...

Props?!? The flowers are the props crazy people. I love Landon's hair :)