Wednesday, July 10, 2013

therapy session

I have a friend in Lubbock who owns a business called "Therapy". She sells all kinds of fabulous homemade items. A lot of times, I don't feel like sewing is anything close to "therapy". I usually find myself stressed out over whatever project I am working on, making it the complete opposite of anything therapeutic. I haven't been sewing much lately, so last week I decided it was time to use some of my summer preschool time to try out some new dresses. A while back, I loaded up on basic tank tops for Pres for the purpose of making her some simple tank dresses. There are several patterns/tutorials out there to choose from so I picked three styles and got to sewing.


This style is definitely my favorite (and of course the most time-consuming of the three to make!)




  
 
 
I also had some time to make something crafty for 3 of Presley's friends celebrating birthdays this week.
 
 
It's a little towel wrap to wear post swimming.
 
 

Boys just aren't as fun to sew for!
 

I got to update my sewing room this week after my mom
returned from a trip to IKEA.
I LOVE my new set up and obviously it's being put to good use.
 

 

No comments: