Tuesday, October 15, 2013

gone but not forgotten

I would like to thank everyone for all the well-wishes while I spent the last month in a coma.
Obviously that is a BIG FAT lie, but I had to come up with an excuse as to why I haven't blogged since September 7!! The truth is that life is just crazy with the Wyatts right now. The days and weeks fly by. I think the easiest way to recap the last month is through pictures, so here we go...

Grandparents Day at Fair Park.
This is Julianne, Presley's best friend at school.

 
 Presley is a natural in front of the camera!
 
Playing in boxes...
 

 
Celebrating Uncle Steve's birthday!

Vising the zoo.

De-cluttering and loading up everything to sell at a consignment sale.
 
 Jon took Presley to her first performance at the Children's Theatre.
Props to dad for sitting through "Pinkalicious"!
 
 

No comments: