Sunday, December 28, 2014

tis the season to be...busy

I thought I might be able to say that I historically have less posts in December but looking back over the past 6 years, that has not been the case...guess that just means that I have really stunk at blogging this month. Surprise, surprise!

Mailing our letter to Santa at Bass Pro Shop.
On our list this year...a Go Go Dog.

Presley's Girl Scout troop participated in the downtown Christmas parade. The girls had a great time and loved all the attention.


I took Landon to lunch at Presley's school. He was definitely the center of attention.
Even Presley acted like she liked him.

After 21 years, Garth Brooks made it back to Little Rock for a concert. It was well worth the wait.


Tree Stump has been up to no good lately.

Presley insisted I bring her and her friends her favorite pizza to school for the Christmas Party.

Taking a family stroll across the river bridge.

No comments: