Tuesday, February 10, 2015

excuse me january, where did you go?

Yes, yes, I know...I've been slacking on the blogging lately. There's no one to blame but myself, and now I it's going to take more time to catch everyone up than it would have to just post as all this happened. Here goes...

Over the Martin Luther King, Jr holiday, we took a trip to Frisco for some cousin time. We got to town just in time for Presley to walk with Aunt Brooke and Aubrey to meet the girls at school (yes, I said walk. Insert totally jealously that Ava and Macy go to school within walking distance of their house!). We had a great time and loved meeting the newest member of the family, Oliver, the 3 pound maltipoo (sorry there's no picture because he's adorable).

All gathered around the iPad.
 
Fun at the Mexican restaurant.
 
By coincidence, my mom was in Friso visiting with my aunt. They were staying at a hotel very close to Ben & Brooke's house so the kids got to go swimming on Saturday afternoon.

Presley sold Girl Scout cookies for the first time.
Her goal was to sell 300 boxes and she did it (thanks Mimi!!)

No comments: