Sunday, July 5, 2015

lost and found

Presley was desperate to lose her first tooth. She was one of the last kids in her group of friends to have a "goner". While I was away on my hiking trip, Presley informed me that she had a loose tooth. I thought she was joking because why now, while I was away, would the universe allow her to lose her first tooth? My mom confirmed that the tooth was very lose but told me she would do her best to keep it in until I returned home. I shouldn't have worried so much, because after talking with friends, I discovered that "loose" teeth can hang on for weeks. Low and behold that tooth stayed in for another whole week even with constant wiggling. Finally, while we were out to dinner for Father's Day and the tooth was hanging by a thread, Presley pushed the tooth the opposite way and out it fell. She was so excited!!


This is a pillow my mom made for me when I was a kid.

No comments: