Friday, August 22, 2008

nice to see you...again

I had my second ultrasound today and the first thing out of my mouth was, "I want pictures this time." The tech quickly obliged. Jon made it to the appointment even though he was on call which was really great. Baby Wyatt was quite the squirmy worm moving and dancing all over the place. Baby was content laying on it's back and showing off it's extreme wiggling skills. The measurements show I am at 12 weeks 6 days. That's just 2 days off from the first ultrasound measurement.

Of course, here is a selection of my requested pictures...








3 comments:

Munnsjohnson said...

That is totally a foot. 160? Sounds like a girl (let me be the first to inundate you with all kinds of opinions and such).

I am so very excited for you! How cool to have a husband in the medical field... think how many connections you have for extra ultrasounds and dopplers! Woo hoo!!!

Are you going to find out the gender?

Jennifer said...

Hello from Moldova!!!!! Emily and Jon, I am so damned excited to hear that you are finally going to fulfill your mother's need to be a grandmother!!!!!! I jumped on to check out the pictures as soon as I got your mom's email, Emily. I am so happy for both of you and would like to officially sign on to be crazy aunt Jennifer. Maybe I can take him or her on her first trip to Europe...
Congratulations!
Jennifer

Zilla's Mom said...

Hello from your family in sunny San Diego. I was so excited to hear the news from your Mom today. It seems just like yesterday that we traveled to Little Rock to see you and Jon get married. I think Zilla was only 2 1/2 at that time and she just turned 6 and started 1st grade. Enjoy every minute because it goes so fast your head will be spinning. Hopefully you both can come out for a visit next year for April's wedding (she still hasn't picked a date but looking at Sept or Oct 2009)