Monday, November 9, 2009

dallas part one

Mimi, Presley and I had a great time in Dallas on our annual girl's trip. We had to make a few adjustments with an 8 month old in tow, but I am not sure either of our pocketbooks would reflect that. There were frequent stops for feedings and lots of carseat naps but we still came home with full suitcases. As usual, Mimi had to lug stuff back to Little Rock that I didn't have room for. She and Dad will be down for Thanksgiving but unlike in years past, they are flying rather than driving so she will have to get creative about how to get me the IKEA play tent I sent her home with. There was also the occasion of my 30th birthday while we were playing. It was a great day and now it's on to living my next 30 years. Here are a few pictures with lots more to come as Mimi sends what's on her camera.

On our way to Dallas we had our own row which was super nice.

Checking out the clouds.

Crashed with only about 5 minutes left in the flight.

Having a little dinner in the hotel.

No comments: