Saturday, November 28, 2009

giving thanks

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. My parents came to Lubbock via airplane, my dad's first trip in the air in over 10 years! We had such a great time eating and playing and pampering Mommy. I was on a mission to treat myself this holiday so I saw New Moon, got a haircut, a pedicure and a massage. I feel rested and ready to tackle December. This year I am most thankful for Mimi and Poppie, a.k.a. the best babysitters on earth.



We are a pro at eating Cheerios now.

Trying on a dress for our Christmas pictures.
I bought 6 in all because I couldn't make up my mind.

Playing with a new toy Mimi brought her.

Beating on the table.

Helping with Thanksgiving lunch.

Turn that frown upside down.

Another favorite toy...the remote.

Poppie was so graceful with his feeding skills.

From now on, we are only going to restaurants with paper table covers.
She was great the entire meal.

Helping make the bed.

Showing off her top teeth.

No comments: