Friday, January 29, 2010

snow bunny

We received a snowsuit as a shower gift. Since it NEVER snows bad in Lubbock, I decided to return it. It has snowed 3 times since Presley was born! We had a crazy weather day on Thursday with rain, freezing rain and then 3 inches of powdery snow. We are currently hibernating and waiting for the white stuff to disappear. I wanted to take Presley out in the yard but seeing as I don't own any snow resistant clothing, we made it a quick outing.




Touch it and...

eat it.

3 comments:

The Cornelisons said...

Love that you put a sack under her. Excellent idea. Griffin's jeans were soaked after I let him play in the snow/ice.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for continuing to post pictures and stories. I look at your site a couple times a week to see what your family is up to. I really enjoy it. Love your cousins in San Diego (Mary)

Anonymous said...

Cute pics of the baby!