Tuesday, November 9, 2010

mall rats

November means it's time for the annual girls shopping weekend. Pres and I squeezed all of our belongings into one suitcase and took to the air to meet Mimi in Dallas. We had a great time! We didn't exactly get to shop 'til we drop but we certainly hit our favorite shops and managed to bring home an additional suitcase full of stuff. I love to compare, so enjoy some '09 vs '10 photos.

2009 flight.

Saved by the DVD player and a dum-dum!

Rainforest Cafe.
This was the best meal I have experienced with Presley.
Tons of visuals and balloons.

Sam Moon 2009.

There's that handy DVD player again.
Sam Moon 2010.

Cinderella.
Mimi trying on my snazzy new shoes.
She wears an 8 1/2 and I wear a 6 1/2.

Chatting with the buffalo at the Bass Pro Shop.

2009 Cheesecake Factory.

I can't believe they call that a kids ice cream!

Gaylord Texan '09.

We were able to park and run in for this annual picture.

Where does the time go?

Matching in our purple.

Thanks, Mimi for a wonderful trip!

2 comments:

The Cornelisons said...

As always, I'm so jealous of your girls shopping trip. I've really got to convince my mom to run off and spend crazy amounts of money with me. It is amazing how much they change in a year - but little miss P is still adorable and one day will greatly appreciate this shopping trip.

Addisonsmomma said...

Love this. I totally love looking back at pictures of Addison and Branden. I am loving your blonde hair it looks great on you!!