Monday, December 6, 2010

is it me you're looking for?

I can't believe it's been almost a month since my last post. We were visited by a not-so-friendly cold bug quickly followed by an even more unwelcome stomach bug and I didn't think blog readers would be too interested in the details of either of those events.
We took an extended trip to Little Rock for the Thanksgiving holiday and just returned home yesterday. Presley and I flew one-way the Tuesday before Thanksgiving and Jon drove in with the dog on Thanksgiving morning. We had such a good time visiting with friends and family. Little Rock is home to two of the best babysitters I know so Jon and I took advantage and had a few grown up nights out on the town. We headed back to Lubbock together with an overnight stay in Ft. Worth and actually fared pretty well on the long road trip. It was nice to get home to our own space and start living out of drawers again. The only bad part about the trip is that I can't find my camera. I am crossing my fingers that it turns up because it's prime picture-taking season folks!

Here are a few pictures that Jon's parents took and a prayer that I can post more once my camera turns up.

Going out.

PawPaw learning how to entertain Pres with YouTube videos.

Pres loves white powdered donuts. Who doesn't?

We were able to be in Ft. Worth for Ava & Macy's 3rd birthday party.
So much fun!

Cupcakes!!

Party animals!

No comments: