Monday, August 15, 2011

HELP I need somebody

Jon had to go to a workshop in Arizona 3 days after he started work so I called in the reinforcements. Mimi & Poppie made the long trip back to Albuquerque to help me with the kids. Unlike their last trip which involved working from dust till dawn, this trip was all play. We went on walks, played at the park, went to the aquarium and had lots of laughs. 

 Mimi and the grandkidS.

 Presley in true drama queen fashion.

 I should probably quit posting these pictures because it makes me look like a poor housekeeper but this was after another mopping of our tile floor. I think we're going to have to call in the professionals.

 Presley's first trip to the aquarium.

 This was the permanent expression of this shark. Scary!

 M & P and Pres on the train at the Botanical Garden.

 A ropes course with Poppie.

 Dancing around in her tutu from "Grandma Mary Lou".

The sun makes for a bad glare, but this is what we wake up to on the weekends.

No comments: