Friday, August 12, 2011

MLCECIOS #5

Major Life-Changing Event Crammed Into One Summer #5

SELL THE HOUSE IN LUBBOCK

We have finally come to the end of our MLCECIOS series. We sold the house in Lubbock!! We put the house on the market back in March not knowing what to expect. I put a lot of time and effort into getting it in tip-top shape but month after month passed with hardly any lookers and certainly no offers. I couldn't imagine what we were doing wrong. I knew that God had a plan but I was definitely getting worried about what that exact plan was. The financial burden of paying for two houses was quickly becoming a reality. Then on Monday, we received an offer and after a counter accepted. Pending anything with the inspection and appraisal, we are good to go. I absolutely loved everything about that house. I don't feel like I got to say a proper goodbye to it and all that it meant to me. I realized yesterday that I don't even have a picture of Landon in front of the house that he lived in for a whole 3 days. All this being said, it's nice to know that we were finally able to sell it and allow another family to create memories for themselves.

No comments: