Sunday, June 3, 2012

returning to the rock

We took a trip to Little Rock a few weeks ago to do some house hunting (details to follow). I can't believe after 6 years, the time has come for us to return "home". As the 100% humidity smacked us in the face as soon as we passed trough the doors of the Little Rock airport, I questioned our reasoning for returning to this place. My doubts were quickly erased as I saw Presley run to the arms of her Mimi and Poppie. I am so grateful of the time that Jonathan and I had away but am looking forward to the chance to see our children grow up in our home town. Here's to Little Rock...and coming back.

PawPaw & Landon


The playground at Pinnacle Mountain

The zoo train

Sleeping in Poppie & Mimi's camper

Great Uncle Steve & Landon

Making catfish with PawPaw

My boys

No comments: