Wednesday, July 18, 2012

vbs

The church we have been attending offered a morning vacation bible school for kids ages 3-5. This was our first experience with vbs and we definitely made some great memories. There were 24 kids signed up so I volunteered to help out a few days and had some memorable moments myself. On Monday, I had the pleasure of taking all 11 boys to the bathroom before snack time. Having only experienced potty time with a little girl, I was quite the novice at being with the boys. I guess it's good practice for potty training Landon. On Tuesday, we had a little guy get sick and I ended up being on the receiving end of a tummy full of throw up. I managed to survive the rest of the week without any additional "memories". The kids performed Friday night and again on Sunday morning. With each performance, Presley sang louder and louder. It was really a sweet moment watching her singing about God's love and I hope she will remember this special week.

Operation Overboard
Paradise Hills United Methodist Church
July 2012




And of course we have to go for ice cream after such a stellar performance...


1 comment:

The Cornelisons said...

That's why I worked with first grade crafts during VBS - a pretty safe place to be - no puking or peeing!!!!

When are you guys moving - where did you buy a house - email me all the details ;)
3gcornelison@gmail.com
501-256-1736