Sunday, July 22, 2012

wrapping things up in ABQ





After Landon's birthday, Jon was heading to a conference in Baltimore so my folks stuck around to help me with the kids. We finished up VBS, had Landon's birthday pictures taken and went to a neighborhood ice cream party. I can't believe it's almost time for us to move (again). The movers come to pack us up on Friday and then load and start their journey to Arkansas on Monday (July 30). We are so excited about this next chapter in our lives. It's been 10 years in the making and I can't tell you how proud I am of Jon. We have been so blessed along the way and have had the opportunity to live in two wonderful places and meet countless friends along the way. Here's to surviving the next few weeks and the amazing life that awaits us in Little Rock.

No comments: