Wednesday, December 5, 2012

forget me not

Man, my poor, old, neglected blog. I thought this might happen living so close to family but I am going to try to get back in the swing of blogging. Lord knows we have a lot going on that needs to be reported. We made it through November and are wrapping up the first week in December. My calendar is packed! We have something going on every weekend until Christmas and stuff is starting to fill up our normal weeknights as well. We did a great job getting all the decorations out the Friday after Thanksgiving. We haven't used our big tree since Presley was born but thought it was about time it came out of hibernation. It looks great in our office. Poor Landon is going to think the real meaning of Christmas is "no" since we have to constantly tell him that around the tree. Tree Stump, our friendly Elf on the Shelf found our new house and has been popping up all over the place. Landon is actually pretty good at spotting him and pointing him out to his sister. I am looking forward to these next few weeks of parties and performance and am especially excited about our first non-traveling Christmas in a long, long time. 

From Thanksgiving.


 Bringing Presley donuts on his first morning back.


Landon's version of the man in the red suit.

1 comment:

The Cornelisons said...

I love the fact your elf is named Tree Stump, LOVE it!!!