Sunday, December 23, 2012

picture post

We have had so much going on these past few weeks. I can't seem to find the time to sit down in front of the computer and blog but I wanted to get some recent pictures posted.

 Tree Stump watching the sunrise.

 @ church the morning we lit the Advent candle.

 Landon the Elf

 Presley's Christmas wish list...too bad some of these missed Santa's submission deadline and I have to wonder what's wrong with our current Christmas tree.

 As hard as I tried, neither one of the kids took to pacifiers. We have a few in Presley's baby doll box and Landon loves to use them when he's feeling sick.

 Our sweet Landon...right before he stood up and puked all over the carpet.
Looks like someone got the stomach bug for Christmas!

They both love to take off their shirts after dinner when we are playing upstairs.
 Here's our shirtless kids mesmerized by The Grinch on TV.


1 comment:

The Cornelisons said...

My mom used to have to force me to wear shirts in the summer. I'd run around our 5 acres with my brothers and it was so not fair they got to have their shirts off. Merry Christmas!