Saturday, March 8, 2014

a full hand

Presley is 5 years old! The first time I saw her hold up all 5 fingers on her hand I almost ran over to correct her. It goes without saying that the last 5 years have flown by. In sticking with the "P" theme I swore I would ditch years ago, we hosted "Presley's Painting Party". For a split second I considered hosting the event at our house but quickly came to my senses as I envisioned myself cleaning up paint splatters for years to come (I still see glitter on our dining room chairs from last years Princess Party!). I found a local painting studio that hosted kids parties so it was off to Spirited Art for some messy fun. The kids seemed to have a great time painting their gum ball machines and footballs.


Making the invitations as I waited for my oil to be changed.
 
 
We celebrated Presley's actual birthday at a local pizza joint.
She had been asking for a "My Little Pony" cake for months. Luckily the pony's are making a comeback and I was able to get this cute cake made. Of course she was most exited about getting to keep the 2 pony's on top.
 




Presley's Painting Party
 
 








 There were 3 boys at the party but they could care less about this part.
 Look at all the girls though.

No comments: