Monday, March 3, 2014

under the knife

Did you notice?

Did you see?

The blog FINALLY got a facelift! It's been almost 3 years since we have been "The Wyatts of West Texas". When it comes to technology, I put myself in the class of "I know enough to get by but am definitely not an expert on the latest and greatest." That being said, I was a little intimidated about changing the background, title and possibly the HTML coding of my blog. It snowed - AGAIN - last night and the kids are out of school - AGAIN - so I decided to sit down and add a new look to the old blog. I didn't change much but I think it's fresh and will hopefully inspire me to post more often.

Here's a little description to clarify the new title:
Located near the geographic center of Arkansas, Little Rock derives its name from a small rock formation on the south bank of the Arkansas River called la Petite Roche (French: "the little rock"). The "little rock" was used by early river traffic as a landmark and became a well-known river crossing. The "little rock" is across the river from "big rock," a large bluff at the edge of the river, which was once used as a rock quarry.

No comments: