Tuesday, June 24, 2014

delux picture post

I'll let the pictures and captions speak for themselves...

My overnight trip to the lake with the moms group from our church.

The coveted t ball trophy.

Go A's
4-4-1
(Since it was the last game of the season, and after 9pm, both teams decided that tie was more than acceptable.)
 
 Ava, Macy and Aubrey come to Little Rock.
 
 Presley finally got to visit the trampoline park.
 
 Swimming at the neighbors house.
 
 Watching the lawn guys.

 I took the kids to Lake Sylvia. It was their first time to swim in a lake.
Pres liked stirring up the bottom with her feet and Landon was pretty pumped about actually being able to touch the bottom.


 Picnicking down by the Arkansas River.

 A friend of mine and I at the crowning ceremony of Miss Arkansas.

 Miss Arkansas International at the Travelers Baseball game.
Not to be confused with the Miss Arkansas from the previous night.
(I must brush up on my pageants or at least be able to tell two totally different girls apart!)

Jon and Presley made the paper!

Playing at the splash pad downtown.

 Waiting for the trolley with the other twins in our life, Charlie and Oliver.



1 comment:

The Cornelisons said...

You're way more active than we are. Can I just throw a kid in your direction every once in a while so they're entertained :)