Saturday, March 7, 2009

our little miracle

Here she is!
Presley Anne Wyatt
March 5
4:03 am
8 pounds 10 oz
20 1/2 inches




We are home from the hospital and getting into the groove of things. I can't describe what it's like to be a mom, and Jon has taken to fatherhood like a fish to water. I will spend more time updating everyone on her arrival details but am being beckoned by the queen at the moment...and the adventure begins.

Thank you for all of your prayers during this special time. Our angel is finally here.

5 comments:

Gail Cockrell said...

Emily and Jon,
She is adorable! Congratulations!
Gail Cockrell

Jeff said...

oh emily...she is precious! i know your heart feels like it is going to burst! lots of kisses are being sent to the queen b! so glad you are home!

hugs,
mere

ps remember the hotline is open ALL hours!!!!

The Cornelisons said...

YAY!!!!! I'm so glad she's here and that you're all doing well. Looking forward to updates and hearing all about the excitement that happened the day she was born.

MKB said...

Emily,
She is beautiful, and you look fabulous as well! I will keep you in my prayers.
MKB

The Campbell's said...

Wow what a little chunker. She is cute. I think she looks like daddy but I can't really tell just yet. They change so much so fast. You look great. Can't wait to see more pictures and read all about her. Being a mom is great!