Sunday, March 29, 2009

photo palooza part deux

Yesterday we spent the entire day in our pj's and totally missed out on the opportunity to wear some of our totally cute outfits. We now must change at least twice a day to wear everything at least once. Since I know how important it is for blog readers to take time out of their busy days to catch a glimpse of the prettiest baby ever, here are some more random pictures. I promise once she is able to hold her head up, we'll change the background from the same pink boppy.

After our first trip to Wal-Mart, we were pretty sure Presley had contracted rabies.

This is a super cool carrier Tricia sent me. It's a complicated contraption involving around 6 yards of fabric and I have come pretty close to dropping Pres while trying to get her into the thing.

I promise she likes her swing, she was just in mid-sneeze.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I almost bought you something like Trica bought but then thought it might be too complicated. Guess I was right. Although great minds think alike :D

Unknown said...

So true Sara! Sounds like you just 'love' the new carrier? I knew I should have just bought books.