Saturday, August 14, 2010

17 months later...

When I was pregnant, I convinced Jon that every good husband purchased their wife a "push present", a gift to commemorate giving birth. He picked up on my hint and purchased me a necklace that would include Presley's fingerprint. We got the kit and have spent the last 16 months trying to get a fingerprint to send in. If you take a look at a little ones fingerprint, it is extremely subtle and I could never tell if we were actually getting a print. We finally decided to just send in what we were able to get and here's the result.

It comes with all these special instructions because of the type of material it's made of so no showering, sleeping or exercising in it. None the less, it will be a piece I can treasure forever. Thanks Jon, for a super awesome push present 17 months later.

No comments: