Sunday, October 3, 2010

falling slowly

I can't believe it's already October, although you wouldn't know it by the lingering hot temps. September flew by and we are all too happy to welcome fall and all the fun things it brings.

We took a trip out to the fair and Presley loved the animals. She was fearless in the 4H building and ran straight towards the sheep. Once again, it was hard to pry her away from the "cow", which was actually a bull. In the rabbit building, we discovered that when bunnies pee, it can be projected quite a ways. We both found ourselves almost too close for that little bit of information.

Not sheepish at all.

Hey Goat!

There's the "cow".

I thought this picture might look cute in black and white with Presley in color.
Now to figure out if my camera can do that.

Crash landing.
We took another trip out to the MaiZe. Mom and Joyce got to take her the first time and I never miss a chance to visit this place.

The cow was hiding in the shack when we got there so she stood there staring at him. Luckily, he finally came out so she could moooo at him.

Feeding the goats. She thought it was super funny when the baby goat sucked on her fingers. I, on the other hand, clearly read the sign on the front of the cage noting that baby goats can mistake fingers for food.

Hayride.

Pickin' punkins.

Last year, I took so many great pictures at this little spot and this year there was no way she was sitting still.

On the move.

Look familiar?
The Lubbock Race for the Cure was Saturday. It is a dwarf compared to the Little Rock one but I always have fun attending. There is no way to maneuver a stroller to actually run so most of the moms just enjoy a leisurely 1-hour walk.

Ready to run, rather walk.

I designed the t-shirts this year. I wasn't in love with the way they fit at first. We all looked like we had saggy mom boobs because the placement of the bra was off. But seeing them in pictures and getting lots of complements on them made me feel better.

1 comment:

The Cornelisons said...

I like the shirts, no saggy boobies there!