Sunday, October 17, 2010

family matters

Grammy and PawPaw (Jon's parents) were in Ft. Worth and decided to make the drive out to Lubbock for a visit. We had such a great time! The weather was absolutely beautiful which allowed for lots of walks to the tickle tree and 3 rounds of golf for the grown-ups. It was really cute to watch Presley interact with Grammy and PawPaw. She liked to say, "Hi, PawPaw", over and over. (Awe, she is sitting in my lap as I type this and is going crazy saying, "Gammy and PawPaw!")

Big smiles!

Getting crafty.

Sharing PawPaw's apple.

Cheese!

I have been working on Presley's Halloween costume since the first of September. It's not that it's a hard pattern to sew, but I had to shrink it quite a bit which required a lot of fittings. Until now, Presley has run in fear whenever I brought the costume out but on Saturday she got all the way dressed and strutted around the house. I can't tell you how excited I was. Here's hoping we can do it again when it really counts.

1 comment:

The Cornelisons said...

Excellent costume!! I think she's looking more like you. In that picture where she's sharing an apple with Jon's dad she for sure looks like a little Emily.