Friday, February 4, 2011

it's my party

I had Presley's 1st birthday planned at least 6 months in advance so when I got to the 2 month mark for party #2, I have to admit that I began to freak out a little bit. I had almost convinced myself to go with a Yo Gabba Gabba! theme but was not too happy with my decision. I wanted to do something with a western theme but was having trouble finding the main ingredient needed for the grand party pictured in my head. Finally, after dozens of phone calls, I was able to locate the guests of honor necessary to make my party dreams come true...2 miniature ponies! Presley's Pony Party is officially on! I happily dove into everything denim and bandanna and am so excited about planning this party. Here's the birthday girl's party dress ready to go and look, I still have a month to spare! What was I worrying about?!?


No comments: