Tuesday, February 1, 2011

no kids allowed

I have committed myself to being a social butterfly these last 6 months in Lubbock and while a hosting a platedate is fun and all, there's nothing like a night with the girls. Finishing a conversation, wearing clothes without snot streaks and eating your dinner while everyone else does. These are a few of my favorite things! I joined a Bunco group a few months ago after not playing since we lived in Little Rock. It's been so fun getting together monthly with great women who have a love for life. I opted to go ahead and knock out my hosting duties before things got too crazy and had a great time preparing a meal for everyone. Jon and Presley escaped to a friends house and gave me some much-needed girl time. The best part, I only had to wash 1 dish when everyone was gone. Gotta love hanging out with moms who know what it's like being left with a trashed kitchen. Till next month...

Prim and proper...

Yeah right!

Love this picture!

No comments: