Wednesday, February 16, 2011

v-day = me & p day

I love it that our holidays now seem to last at least a week; Valentine's Day was no different. Between PDO, our stroller group and other friends, we started handing out treats last Thursday and finally wrapped things up Monday night. Here are some highlights from our celebrations.

I am loving that I can spoil Presley and her classmates at PDO. I was called an "overachiever" by one of the teachers but, since there are only 6 kids in her class I am simply going overboard before she gets to school with much larger class sizes.

I signed up for the "healthy snack". A little fruit, a little cookie. That's my idea of healthy.

Pretty in pink.

Miss Kelsey's class of 5 boys and 1 girl.

Treats for our stroller class friends.

I love that my mom introduced me to icing tips years ago.
Icing always makes brownies better.

Jon ended up operating until 9:30pm on Valentine's Day so it was a special dinner for Pres and I.


Who wouldn't want to spend a special evening with this mess?!?

1 comment:

The Cornelisons said...

Ummm...you did go overboard ms. overachiever. You make the rest of us lazy bums who bought lollipops in the store look bad. I'm just teasing you - those all look awesome and I probably wouldn't have shared any of it!! Greyson made 18 valentines for his class - it took us about 4 days to do all the cutting, writing and candy insertion - whew!