Thursday, September 22, 2011

my fair lady

Jon & I loaded up the kids for a trip to the New Mexico State Fair. I couldn't wait to get my hands on some typical fair food and I knew Presley would love all the people and lights. We were not disappointed. The sky looked like it was about to open up and pour on us when we were parking the car but the rain held off and we enjoyed a fun-filled night. I was a little sad that my favorite cheese-on-a-stick was not offered at this fair but managed to survive on twisted tators, a corn dog and a funnel cake (sacrifice I know!). Presley was just tall enough (36") to ride the kiddie rides. She LOVED them! She was so brave and didn't even hesitate when it came time to sit next to strangers. Here's to the start of a great fall! 

 Having a chat with the cow.

 Watching the Chinese acrobats.

 Landon seemed to like all the loud music.

 The boy sitting with Pres looks a little scared of her don't you think?!?

 Mom got to go on this ride!

 A friendly wave.

 This was by far her favorite. She'll be talking about the "airplanes" for weeks!

A funnel cake a la mode? Where do they come up with this stuff?

No comments: