Friday, August 31, 2012

apologies & plans

Only 2 posts in August...shame on me! I can't believe we have been living in Arkansas for a month. With regards to some things it's flown by, while others make the time lapse seem much longer. I have been putting off posting pictures of the house because it's still such a work in progress. I came to the realization that if I wait for everything to be done, it would be years before I put pictures up. I promise to take pictures this weekend and get them posted soon.

I have been searching for a way to utilize my blog more. Someone asked me if I was even going to continue to blog seeing as we now live less than 10 minutes from our families. I think I have come up with a plan...I am addicted to Pinterest. I repin things all the time but never manage to motivate myself to do any of the recipes, craft projects, etc. So here's my plan for September...30 Days of Pins...I am going to pick out something that I have pinned each day and actually do it. I am going to follow the original instructions (giving credit where credit is due of course), share my thoughts on how it turned out, and include some info about how much it cost me to complete the task (Jon is going to freak about this part!). Please feel free to comment and let me know if you've tried the pin for yourself or have any other info that would contribute to the post. 30 days of follow through as well as blog posts has me a little nervous but one never comes to know their true strength without being challenged (a little dramatic for the topic but whatever). I hope this task produces some cool things as well as a renewed since of pride in my blog. And I hope you enjoy it too!

No comments: