Saturday, September 1, 2012

30 days of pins: day 1

YOGURT POPS
 
I wanted to try this pin because Presley loves yogurt and anything on a stick so putting the two together seemed like a great idea.

The credit:
http://sarahontheblog.blogspot.fr/2012/04/yogurt-pops.html



The process:  
I followed the original instructions to a "T" and didn't find any problems or make any modifications. I allowed the pops to chill in the freezer for about 30 minutes before inserting the sticks. The pops were in the freezer for a total of 6 hours before I served them up. Presley enjoyed hers a lot and Landon had a good time painting himself with his.

The change:
My only complaint is the size of the finished product. They are BIG which is something that can't be altered because you are using the cake pop mold.

The checkbook:
I had to buy the pan (and will use it for lots and lots of other things Jon) $16.26 at Bed, Bath and Beyond
Yogurt: $2.18 at Sams
I already had the sticks
     Total: $18.44

The bottom line:
If you already own a pan like this it's definitely a cool idea. Hopefully I will come across additional things to use my newly acquired cake pop pan so it doesn't go to waste.



No comments: