Thursday, September 20, 2012

30 days of pinterest: day 20

CRAFT TABLE

So I obviously did not complete this pin today. It took me several days but it's finally finished and ready to show off.

The credit:
The original blog link was disabled.



The process:
I bought a set a book shelves from Target that ended up being way too tall. I had better luck with a set from Wal-Mart. After assembling the shelves, I prepped and painted the door and then used several screws to attach it to the book shelves.

The change:
I used an old door for the top.

The check book:
The book shelves were $16 a piece and the door was free. I spent way too much on paint with 2 quarts costing me $20.
     Total: < $40

The bottom line:
I love this dual-purpose idea. I now have a great workspace as well as tons of storage. The fabric storage boards from day 8 fit perfectly in the shelves.




No comments: