Friday, September 21, 2012

30 days of pinterest: day 21

BRING ON THE BURRRR

The credit:
http://deliacreates.blogspot.com/2011/11/ear-warmerssimplified-tutorial.html


The process:
I made a pattern according to the original bloggers measurements and cut out a piece of navy fleece. My sewing machine has been on the fritz so I used my moms to stitch around the edges. I hand stitched on a button and cut a small hole directly in the fleece for the button hole. I made a large bow out of grey fleece and hand stitched it onto the ear warmer.

The change:
No changes.

The checkbook:
All materials already on hand $0

The bottom line:
This is an everyone is getting one of these for Christmas ideas. I am going to perfect my pattern (it was a little long since fleece has lots of natural stretch) and I think it's a tad on the wide side (or maybe I have a small head). I can't wait to play around with colors and embellishments. LOVE IT!




No comments: