Saturday, September 8, 2012

30 days of pinterest: day 8

DIY FABRIC BOLTS

Have I mentioned that I have a craft room now?! When we were house hunting, my mission was to find a house that had a space for me and my crafts/sewing. I have spent the last 6 years spread out over the guest room and dining room. The house we purchased has a bonus room that was perfect for my hide-a-way. I will post more pictures of that soon but here's the pin of the day.

The credit:
http://smashedpeasandcarrots.blogspot.com/2010/11/mini-fabric-bolts-and-some-studio.html



The process:
I called a local comic book store and they had exactly what I needed. I bought 2 packages of storage boards and started folding and wrapping.

The change:
No changes on this pin.

The checkbook:
The storage boards were $5 for a pack of 50 and I bought 2.
     Total: $10

The bottom line:
I love, love, love being able to see all of fabric thanks to this amazing idea! No more digging around in a storage box!



No comments: