Friday, September 14, 2012

30 days of pinterest: day 14

COOKIE DOUGH BITES

Who wouldn't want to try to make these?!?!

The credit:
http://family.go.com/food/recipe-639377-cookie-dough-bites-t/#memberViews


The process:
I followed the recipe exactly except for the small change mentioned below.

The change:
I already had normal size milk chocolate chips on hand so used those instead of buying mini chocolate chips.

The checkbook:
I had to buy the salted butter but everything else was pantry staples.

The bottom line:
Holy moly this was a sweet tooth inspired idea. These things tasted just like you were eating raw cookie dough. They are super rich and one at a time is definitely enough. Now what to do with the remaining 24...





1 comment:

The Cornelisons said...

Bring them to me to eat! Man I've been wanting to make the measuring thing, we've got a wall in the boys bathroom we've been measuring on and it can't go with us when we move one day :(