Saturday, September 15, 2012

30 days of pinterest: day 15

AHHHH CHOOOOO

My sewing machine has been acting up lately so I needed a really simple project to ease it back into action. It's one of those rainy Saturdays that makes me feel all cozy inside the house. Cozy makes me think of winter and winter makes me think of colds. Don't you feel enlightened now that you can follow the road that lead me today's pin?!

The credit:
http://www.marthastewart.com/269869/tissue-cases?center=0&gallery=274503&slide=269869


The process:
The directions were really easy and my sewing machine performed beautifully.

The change:
No changes.

The checkbook:
I already had all the supplies required so another $0 project.

The bottom line:
This is a add some frill to something mundane idea. It took me all of 3 minutes to make and will hopefully hold up to all the packages of tissues I imagine myself using during the upcoming cold & flu season. Happy sneezing to all!



No comments: