Sunday, September 30, 2012

30 days of pinterest: day 30!

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD

Pretty much anyone who knows me at all knows that I LOVE HALLOWEEN. I am a decorate-the-house-from-top-to-bottom kind of fanatic. I love to hunt for new ideas each year to add to my decoration collection. Since it's almost October, (I make myself way until the 1st to start pulling things out) I thought this was the perfect addition to my decor and the perfect way to end my 30 days of pinterest.

The credit:
http://www.halloweenforum.com/halloween-props/115679-homemade-crashed-witch-prop.html




The process:
I slipped the two pool noodles into the stripped tights and put the shoes on.

The change:
No real changes except for the display technique.

The checkbook:
I already owned the tights and shoes and spent $2 on the pool noodles at the Dollar Tree

The bottom line:
This is a spooktacular idea. The noodles make the legs look incredibly skinny. I think the more expensive versions are a little fatter but pool noodles are hard to come by in September.



No comments: