Sunday, October 7, 2012

everybody needs a little time away

After 30 straight days of pinterest and blogging, it was time for a break. My high school besty was taking some time off between jobs and talked me into meeting her in Dallas for a few days of r&r. My parents kept the kids because Jon was on call 2 of the 4 days I was going to be gone. I jumped on a plane Saturday afternoon and spent the next few days sleeping in and laying around. We stayed with another high school buddy and his wife in their beautiful new house. For 3 days I didn't have to feed anyone else, wipe a runny nose, change a diaper or worry about anyone other than myself. Needless to say, I really enjoyed having a few days off and the kids did great with my folks.






And now on to the subject of my 30 days of pinterest...On one hand, I felt motivated to get some projects done that I had been wanting to do. On another hand, I found myself stressed some days about what I was going to do and the time it took me to blog about it. It's a split decision. I hope readers enjoyed my projects and posts (I had my highest traffic count since I started blogging 4 years ago) but it's back to talking about the comings and goings of the Wyatt's of Central Arkansas and maybe some pictures of the new house too!

No comments: