Monday, June 24, 2013

a day for dad

Mom and I went to take our yearly pictures with this kids, so I thought I could get a few good pictures for myself for Father's Day. Landon was D-O-N-E with behaving for the camera but here's what I got...





 
Jon was on call Saturday and several things spilled over into Sunday so we didn't actually get to see him until around 3pm on Father's Day. We showered him with tons of homemade gifts and then went over to Grammy and PawPaw's house for dinner. We aren't used to being home for these minor holidays so it was a real treat getting to show some extra attention to the dads in our lives.
 
 
I saw this on Pinterest and seeing as my dad asked for something "perishable" for Father's Day, this was PERFECT!
 
 
Presley helped me make this special book for Jon.
It included a drawing of Presley and Jon and a cute "all about my dad" questionnaire.
 

No comments: