Thursday, June 6, 2013

flags, festivals and family time

I feel like I am playing catch-up with sharing all the fun things we have been up to. During Memorial weekend, Riverfest comes to town. It's a 3-day celebration with tons of music, vendors, food and great fun. I remember going to Riverfest as a kid and you know how mushy I get about taking my kids to the things I experienced while growing up in Arkansas. It was a fabulous weekend. Jon and I got in two date nights to stay out and listen to a few of our favorite country artists, and kids got to go on Saturday morning for some outdoor fun. It's events like this that make me so appreciative of being back in Little Rock and surrounded by family.  

Mother's Day.

Helping put out the flags at church for Memorial Day.

Look at how cool he looks!

Covered in nacho cheese sauce.

 Trying out cotton candy for the first time.
Presley informed me that next time she wants hers on a stick like they do at the baseball game.
Well, aren't we picky!
 

 

No comments: