Wednesday, October 8, 2008

do babies really need cribs?

I have been trying desperately for weeks to force myself to make a decision about furniture for the baby. I am a little overwhelmed at all the choices and would prefer a world in which everyone just buys the same stuff. No so I suppose. Finally! I found a crib that I liked and didn't need a small loan to afford. Ahhh, not so fast. RECALL! Alas, the one and only decision I managed to make has been stripped from me by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission...come on, what do they know?!? I must restrain my frustration and be grateful this event occurred before I incurred any expenses and long before I risked the life of Baby Wyatt with a faulty product. So it's back to the crib search for me...wish me better luck this time.

No comments: