Thursday, October 16, 2008

why i don't like gambling

So I was totally WRONG.
My baby boy is actually a baby girl! I couldn't even process what the tech was saying because I was expecting her to say it was a boy. We are so excited. I made Jon rush me to babies r us so I could get my hands on something pink. Baby Wyatt has her first pink blanket and a mommy and daddy who already love her immeasurably.

She likes to put her fingers and hands in her mouth. Every time the tech would go to look at her face, she would slap an arm right in front of it. Drama Queen! Jon was quick to point out that she was already displaying her mother's stubbornness when she wouldn't roll over and let us see the lower half of her spine and bottom. No worries, we will go back in 4 weeks and take another look. Who am I to turn down another chance to see my baby girl?

Now the fun can begin. I spent about 45 minutes with a name book last night and am only in the D's!

No comments: