Sunday, May 29, 2011

B9 & a spoonful of sugar

My stroller group tries to plan a monthly Mom's Night Out. This time we decided to visit a local Bingo Hall. It was a wild adventure to say the least. I guess I just pictured bingo to be like what you used to play at Travelers games but oh no, this was hard core, serious, speed bingo. We wanted to get the most bang for our buck so we purchased the 18 card sheet. MADNESS!! The announcer gives you about 20 seconds for each call which would totally be enough time if you weren't looking at 18 cards! Each game had a different method of achieving bingo such as blackout, t's & l's, frame the free. It took about 45 minutes to blow through 6 games and unfortunately none of us walked away with a win. It's pretty addictive stuff and I wouldn't mind another crack at it in the future.

Our 18 card sheets!

Getting ready to play.

Moms gone wild!

At the after party.


For Mother's Day, Jon got me tickets to see Sugarland. It's been over 2 years since my last concert so I was pumped. Aurora and I got all dolled up in our cowgirl gear and rock the night away.


Country strong.
I borrowed the boots from a friend and was so worried that my feet were going to swell and I wouldn't be able to get them off.

No comments: