Sunday, May 8, 2011

are you my mother?

I had an absolutely wonderful Mother's Day. From the fresh donut breakfast to the quiet time after bedtime, it was a great day. Jon tried to convince me that Mother's Day was a time to show off how good you are at being a mother, meaning he should leave me to mothering while he played golf, but he didn't get very far with that one. (He was totally joking about this idea of course.) We spent the day together as a family and I loved every minute of it.


Muffins with Mom at PDO.


Trying to find a nice background for a picture at church.

Daddy getting some attention too.


A few extras...

Presley was Star of the Month for April in her class at PDO.

Showing off the 30 week baby bump and my return to the dark (and short) side.

1 comment:

The Cornelisons said...

30 weeks?!?! Girl, that's what I looked like at 10 weeks ;) Happy Mother's Day (and tell Jon that sounds exactly like some Daniel logic in my household!)